1. Booking a holiday constitutes as a legally binding contract between you and the proprietors of Greenacres Farm.
A deposit is payable to secure your booking with the balance being paid at least 28 days prior to your arrival. If your booking is received less than 28 days before your holiday the full amount is payable.
2. The person who signs the booking form is responsible for the booking. S/he warrants that they are more than 18 years of age AND THAT THE PARTY WILL NOT EXCEED THE NUMBERS STATED ON THE BOOKING FORM. We may increase or reduce pricing but We will confirm the cost of your booking when you make it. Please check all details AND CONTACT US WITHIN 48 HOURS IF YOU NOTICE ANY INACCURACY.
3. Payment by debit/credit card will not incur charges. IF YOU WISH TO PAY BY CHEQUE, FUNDS MUST BE CLEARED AT LEAST 14 DAYS BEFORE THE START OF YOUR STAY.
4. Cancellations to bookings must be in writing, and take effect upon receipt at Greenacres Farm. Every attempt will be made to to obtain a replacement booking. However if this is not possible then you will be liable for the full amount, EVEN IF MORE THAN 28 DAYS NOTICE IS GIVEN. If a replacement client is found we will refund all monies paid by you for the property rental less any difference paid by the replacement client. A cancellation charge of £25 will be payable to cover administration costs. THERE WILL BE NO ADDITIONAL CLAIM AGAINST US.
5. We strongly advise that you take out insurance prior to your holiday.
6. In the unlikely event of not being able to accommodate your booking (DUE TO ANY SYSTEM ERROR OR SIMILAR ) we will do our utmost to inform you within 24 hours of you making your booking. If at all possible we will offer alternative accommodation, or make an immediate refund.
7. Tenancy commences at 3;00pm on the day of arrival and ends at 10AM on the day of departure. Please let us know if you will arrive after 10PM so that arrangements may be made. WE DO NOT ACCEPT UNACCOMPANIED MINORS. IF YOU WISH TO EXTEND YOUR STAY BEYOND THE BOOKED DATES WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ACCOMMODATE YOU; THERE IS NO GUARANTEE
8. WHILST EVERY EFFORT IS MADE TO ENSURE ALL ADVERTISED FACILITIES ARE AVAILABLE, IT MAY SOMETIMES BE NECESSARY TO CLOSE OR LIMIT A FACILITY FOR SAFETY OR IMPROVEMENT REASONS.
9. The hirer (IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROPERTY) is expected to take all reasonable care of the property. WE ASK THAT ALL MUSIC AND LOUD ACTIVITIES ARE CEASED BY 11PM. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ASK YOU TO LEAVE IF THE BEHAVIOUR OF ANY MEMBER OF YOUR PARTY IS UNACCEPTABLE TO US. NO REFUND OF MONIES WILL BE PAID. At the end of the hire period the property must be left clean and tidy as found.
10. Please report any breakages, damage or losses to the proprietor. Although we will not normally charge for minor accidental damages, we stress that the PROPERTY AND CONTENTS are the legal responsibility of the hirer and they are liable for the cost of making good any damage.
11. We are a working farm with machinery and livestock so care must be taken at all times. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or injury to property or individuals, FATAL OR NON FATAL, UNLESS CAUSED BY A NEGLIGENT ACT OR OMISSION BY OURSELVES whilst on and around the farm. We will not be liable for any accident, damage, loss or injury whether to personal items and belongings or to an individual. (13)
12. Please be sensible; respect the countryside, the animals and local residents. Children should be properly supervised at all times in all areas of the farm. Please verify the suitability of all children’s play items and equipment provided prior to them being used as we cannot accept liability.
13. Pets are allowed to stay by prior arrangement, (MAXIMUM 2 DOGS) and subject to an additional charge. Dogs must not be left UNATTENDED in the house, or allowed on furniture and beds. They must be cleaned up after and properly controlled, and kept away from all livestock and children’s play areas.
14. Car parking is provided. No responsibility can be accepted for the loss or damage to any vehicle or its contents whilst parked at Greenacres Farm.
PLEASE OBSERVE A 5mph SPEED LIMIT. DRIVERS MUST HOLD A LICENCE AND HAVE TAX & MoT AS APPROPRIATE.
15. Please inform the proprietors immediately should you have any problem, however small, and we’ll do our best to resolve it. This includes any items you believe to be missing from the property. Please do not wait until the end or after your tenancy as it will be too late to put things right for you. Complaints received after your holiday will not be accepted if we have not had prior notification.
WE ARE A FAMILY RUN FARM AND MORE LIKELY TO BE FOUND IN THE FIELDS THAN THE OFFICE, SO PLEASE ALLOW A LITTLE TIME FOR US TO RESPOND TO EMAILS. IF YOU NEED TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE MORE URGENTLY PLEASE CALL.